Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crazy For Love Day 1: Molly + Joshua




Let me introduce to you: Molly and Josh.


This is our first installment of Crazy For Love, sent in by Molly, who was one of the first ones to respond to the request for Crazy For Love stories. Her story is fun and inspiring, and I know you will love it too: 

"They say good things come to those who wait and as of now I couldn't agree more. I'm 25 and hadn't ever been in a relationship until this year. Joshua and I met online, long story short we both were coerced into and were leaving the site when he found me. We talked and talked for months before meeting. 

We happened to meet accidentally not on a day we intended but we were in the same place at the same time. I like to think God knew what he was doing. I knew the minute I saw him that there was something there but it wasn't until 3 months later that Josh asked me to dinner. 10 days after that he asked me to be his girlfriend and now here were are nearly 7 months later. 

Over these months the reasons I love Josh haven't changed much, though they've been added to and strengthened. I love that he found me beautiful before and after losing 25 pounds. I love that he wants nothing more than what makes me happy and lifts me up. I love that he uses words to uplift, encourage and strengthen me. I love that he recognizes my tender heart and protects it. I love his willingness to keep his word and his willingness to sacrifice himself and his time for others.  

Joshua is an active duty soldier in the Army stationed at Ft. Riley. Our first Valentines day together will be spent apart.  Honestly that's ok, because he's doing what he's committed to doing, being who he is called to be and I couldn't love him more for it. Besides, he makes me feel like every day is Valentines Day."

What  a cool, unique story, Molly. Thank you so much for sharing.



{Stay tuned for daily Crazy For Love stories all week in celebration of Valentine's Day}



No comments: